So I was feeling kind of lazy so that is why I’m doing a Top Ten Tuesday. If you don’t know, it’s a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week has to do with anticipated releases for the next half of the year. There are plenty I want but I’m going to keep it short. This is not particular order.
1) Into the White by Randi Pink. Not too much buzz going for this book but it’s high on my must read list. I think book will relate to a lot of brown and black girls that at one point in their life wished or prayed to be black.
2)The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco. Now only is the cover gorgeous but lets give it up to bringing back the witches. It’s been a while since I’ve read a good witch story so I’m hoping this one does the trick.
3)Iron Cast by Destiny Soria. Okay I got the chance to read this one and I absolutely loved it and I want you all to know that this beautiful book comes out in October. Also I can’t wait to get my hand on the physical copy. I know it will be divine.
4) Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. So I’m reading Six of Crows and this book has got me hooked to the point that I need to read Crooked Kingdom like right now.
5) A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir. If you didn’t know I’m a big fan of An Ember in the Ashes. I got mugs and signed limited edition copies of the book. Yes I’m obsessed so you know I need to read this one.
6) Unscripted Joss Byrd by Lygia Day Penaflor. I remember hearing about this one in the beginning of the year and I was super excited about it. I’m still excited for this one. Seems like a nice contemporary.
7) And I Darken by Kiersten White. Heard nothing but great things about this one. I mean it has a kick ass MC that takes no prisoners. I’m here for it.
8) The Reader by Traci Chee. I need this book in my life. Like seriously need this book. I was instantly captivated by the synopsis. Can’t wait until this one in my hands.
9) Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova. Not gonna lie I was attracted to the cover before I knew anything about this book but now that I know what’s it about I have to have it.
10) Mice of the Round Table by Julie Leung. I love a good middle grade book and this seems like such a fun take on Camelot.
Those are my top ten. Are any of these books on your radar. Let me know in the comments below. Would love to hear.
As always thanks for stopping by <3